Great value accommodation in beautiful Oxfordshire countryside
“Lovely rooms. Very private and peaceful.” Helen, Buckinghamshire, February 2010
“Great location – modern, comfortable rooms – excellent meals. Absolutely fabulous!” Richard from Stockport, Summer 2009
Comfortable and contemporary, the popular ridgeway inn has 25 bedrooms recently refurbished in calm neutral colours and rich earthy tones, flat screen televisions, en-suite bathrooms and tea and coffee making facilities. Some of the rooms have spectacular views across the fields to Bledlow Ridge.
One of our bedrooms has a striking, modern four poster bed.
Both twin and double rooms are available – and several rooms can accommodate families of four with a double bed, single bed and travel cot. Alternatively we can offer a triple bed configuration. Children under 2 stay free of charge, while children under 8 are free of charge if guests are happy to bring the children’s bedding.
• Comfortable double, twin or triple beds
• Modern bathrooms, mostly with both a bath and a shower
• Brand new, flat screen televisions with Freeview
• Radio / alarm clock
• Tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary biscuits
• Trouser press and iron/ironing board available on request
• The five bedrooms in the new wing have Wi Fi access
• Rooms with disabled facilities are available on request
Please note: Check-in time is 2pm and check out is 11am. At weekends, if you would like a late check out, please ask at Reception and we will always do our best to accommodate your request.
All our rooms are non-smoking.
Book online, call 01844 353519 or email email@example.com