There are plenty of things to do and to see in Oxfordshire, one of the most astonishing counties in England, United Kingdom, just 45 minutes from The Peacock Country Inn.
Oxfordshire is home to world-class arts and culture in stunning venues such as lavish gardens, animal attractions for perfect family holidays, beautiful landscapes full of walking, cycling as well as boating opportunities.
There are many famous international films and popular TV series being made in Oxfordshire such as Downton Abbey, Midsomer Murders as well as Inspector Morse.
Explore the finest parklands, the world’s most popular luxury shopping outlet, UK’s only crocodile zoo, the best cookery courses, the oldest public museum, Botanic Garden and University.
Top 10 Things To Do In Oxford
- Drop into a college
- Take a walk or do a cycling tour
- Check out TV and film locations
- Discover Oxford Castle Quarter
- Climb a Tower
- Wander into a museum
- Visit Oxford Castle Unlocked
- Take a punt in Oxford
- Go on a cruise
- Jump on a Sightseeing Bus Tour
Top 10 Things To Do In Oxfordshire
- Visit Blenheim Palace
- Didcot Railway Centre
- Check out Oxfordshire’s beautiful gardens
- Walk or cycle around the county
- Go shopping at Bicester Village
- See Oxfordshire’s animals
- Pop into Oxfordshire’s museums
- Explore Broughton Castle
- Discover Bampton
- View the White Horse
Travel around in Oxford with your family and friends. Be adventurous and try out these fantastic walking tours below.
- University and City Tour
- Oxford Highlights Tour
- Downton Abbey Tour
- Oxford Film Locations Tour
- Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland Tour
- Inspector Morse and Lewis Tour
- Stained Glass Tour
- Oxford Literary Greats Tour
- Oxford English Dictionary Tour Medieval Oxford Tour
- CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien Tour plus much more
Address: Experience Oxfordshire, 15-16 Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3AS, United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 686430.